Kylsans Drugs & Chemicals (P) Ltd. came in existence in the year 1976.
After the year 1984, business activities of the company were diversified to manufacturing, marketing and exports of pharmaceuticals products only. Presently the company has manufacturing unit, for drugs formulation, at Gohana. Within Area of 5000 Sq yards. Having a turn over of Rs 25 Crores.
Kylsans Drugs & Chemicals (P) Ltd. manufactures and markets branded and generics formulations of international quality. It is equipped with latest and most modern machinery, testing equipments and infrastructure to roll out products as per International Quality Standards. Products are manufactured under strict WHO GMP Standards ensuring zero defect products. Excellence in quality is the hallmark of KYLSANS.
|Tablets||8 million per day|
|Capsules||1 million per day|
|Tubes||1 million per day|
|Dry Syrups||0.2 million per day|
Kylsans Drugs & Chemicals (P) Ltd. is a proactive company and has always laid emphasis on innovation and quality. The company is truly oriented towards Research and Development.
Pursuing its mission - “Excellence in Health Care” - Kylsans Drugs & Chemicals (P) Ltd. has been progressing towards development of products and technology to improve quality of life. Kylsans Drugs & Chemicals (P) Ltd. has emerged as a leading health care company of India addressing both areas of concern. The company is doing the marketing of own products all over India basis through ethical promotion spanning hospital, nursing home and government institution.
Some of our notable clients include prestigeous institutions, Govt. Hospitals/Departments, and Ministries of Govt. of India as illustrated below:
We also serve some of the leading Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous bodies of India like
- DGS&D, Ministry of Civil Supplies
- Directorate General Health Services (DGHS)
- Armed Forces Medical Store Depot
- Ministry of Defence
- Post & Telegraph Dispensaries
- Central Government Hospital Supply (CGHS)
- Indian Railways
- Employee State Insurance Scheme (ESIS)
- Punjab Health System Corporation
- State Govts of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, West Bengal, NCT of Delhi etc.
In short, the company has its presence through out the country i.e. from Andaman Nicobar to Jammu & Kashmir, Nepal/Bangladesh/Myanmar border.
- Coal India
- Geological Survey of India
- Safdarjang Hospital
- Dr. Ram Manohar Hospital
- Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation